Monday 19 August 2013

[Spoiler] Lee Hyeon-jin-I leaves Lee Yo-won

Choi Seong-jae (Lee Hyeon-jin-I) decided to leave Korea on the fifteenth episode of the SBS drama "Empire of Gold". He met with Choi Seo-yoon (Lee Yo-won) before he left and said, "When Jang Tae-joo called me Bae Seong-jae, I thought, I know you're not the person to marry a kind like him

[Spoiler] Lee Hyeon-jin-I leaves Lee Yo-won

Choi Seong-jae (Lee Hyeon-jin-I) decided to leave Korea on the fifteenth episode of the SBS drama “Empire of Gold“.

He met with Choi Seo-yoon (Lee Yo-won) before he left and said, “When Jang Tae-joo called me Bae Seong-jae, I thought, I know you’re not the person to marry a kind like him. I’m sorry you’re going this for me and mother”.

He also said he was going to hand over all shares and holds he had and said, “Clean me up like you did to my room”.

Choi Seo-yoon realized he was sincere and started to cry. However, it was too late and Seong-jae left saying, “I’m only taking the memory of when father used to hug me and we went sledding together. Thanks and sorry”..

Choi Seo-yoon ended up not being able to say anything and mumbling, “Bye kid”.

Lee Hyeon-woo, "I'll buy 100 chickens"
Lee Hyeon-woo revealed his strategy of getting a high viewing percentage. The new KBS 2TV drama "Ruby's Ring" was introduced in a morning program on the 19th. The four main characters made an appearance. Announcer Jo Woo-jong asked what they would do if they went over 10% and Lee Hyeon-woo said, "I deliver chicken in the drama so I will buy 100 raw chickens"....
[Spoiler] "Scandal" Jo Jae-hyeon diagnosed with 3 months left to live
Jo Jae-hyeon was diagnosed with three more months to live. On the sixteenth episode of the MBC weekend drama "Scandal", Ha Myeong-geun (Jo Jae-hyeon) went to get his medical check-up and learned that he was beyond recovery stage. The doctor told him, "The pancreatic cancer is spreading fast. Surgery is out of the question but we can try chemotherapy". However, Ha Myeong-geun refused and asked how long he had left. The doctor told him three months. Ha Myeong-geun said, "I guess I don't have to worry about being cold in the winter...
TV role for Jeon Ji-hyeon
Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon of the film "The Thieves", who originally gained popularity with the movie "My Sassy Girl", will now meet fans through the small screen.She has confirmed her role in an upcoming SBS drama, tentatively named "Man From the Stars", according to local media reports. She hasn't taken part in a TV drama since "Happy Together" in 1999, so many industry officials are debating whether she can continue her good run on TV. In the movie industry, her two most recent movies - "The Thieves" and "The Berlin File" - were popular with fans in Korea and overseas...
Tags : Drama, Joo, Spoilercelebrities with bow legs, roy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, love 911, super junior kangin scandal, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun, Park min young latest news 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment