Monday 19 August 2013

Crayon Pop, Deal with their CEO is On! Vacation Time for Every #1 Rank

crayon pop Bar Bar Bar by Crayon Pop has been quite the dance craze recently and is being known for its pop sounds and upbeat rhythm

crayon pop

Crayon Pop, Deal with their CEO is On! Vacation Time for Every #1 Rank

Bar Bar Bar by Crayon Pop has been quite the dance craze recently and is being known for its pop sounds and upbeat rhythm. And because of this, it is quickly rising on the popularity scale.

What do the beauties of Crayon Pop have to say about this surprising rise in rankings?

ChoA : “Whenever our ranking rises, we were surprised and said to each other, ‘Uh, uh, uh, what is going on?’ When we entered into the top 10, we kind of felt it. It’s amazing and touching at the same time as we reminisce about the things we went through in the past.”

Gummi:  ”Right after I woke up, I found out that we were #1. Immediately after waking up, the kids told me, ‘Unni, we placed #1 on the music chart,’ and I was so happy I don’t know what got into me and I screamed in joy. It was so hard to believe that you don’t know how many times I had to check it.”

And there was also talk about a deal being struck between the group and their CEO.

ChoA: “Our CEO told us that if we achieve #1, he would give us a ’3-day vacation,’ but since we have so many things in our schedule these days, we’re unable to go on vacation as of yet. We will save it for later. Ah! There is one thing that our CEO promised our members. When we first debuted, our cellphones were confiscated, and he told us that he would return them to us if we reach #1 on a music show. There’s still a long way to go until we can get it back.”

Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident Episode 12 Review: Ki Tae Young & Shin Eun Kyung Make a Realistic Deal
In Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident, episode 12, Jang Eun Joong(played by Ki Tae Young) and Yoon Hwa Young(played by Shin Eun Kyung) made a realistic deal. After Hwa Young knew that Eun Joong found out about her real son, she handed him all the information and data on looking for her real son. She said, “I’ll leave these to you.” Then she noticed that the CCTV videotape she recorded was gone and freaked out. Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident Episode 12 Review: Ki Tae Young & Shin Eun Kyung Make a Realistic Deal eng Subtitle...
Shark Episode 19 Review: Lee Soo Hyuk Offers a Deal to Lee Jung Gil to Kill Kim Nam Gil
In Shark, episode 19, Kim Soo Hyun(played by Lee Soo Hyuk) offered a deal to Jo Sang Gook(played by Lee Jung Gil) to kill Han Yi Soo(played by Kim Nam Gil). Soo Hyun found out that Yi Soo’s father made his father die, and planned to take a revenge on Yi Soo for him. He called Sang Gook and said, “I’ll give you what you want. So I ask for something I want from you as well.” Sang Gook answered that he wanted Yi Soo’s death. Soo Hyun said, “Is this all? Honestly, I also wanted to get rid of Jo Hae Woo(played by Son Ye Jin) since that’ll be the hardest thing for Han Yi Soo to bear...
I Summon You Gold Episode 33 Review: Lee Hye Sook Suggests a Deal to Yeon Jung Hoon
In I Summon You Gold, episode 33, Jang Duk Hee(played by Lee Hye Sook) suggested a deal to Park Hyun Soo(played by Yeon Jung Hoon). Hyun Soo went to Duk Hee and said, “I’ll tell father that I asked Mong Hee(played by Han Ji Hye) to act as my wife.” He continued, “I don’t think I can call you mother anymore because if you’re given time, you’ll use someone and eventually hurt them. Don’t hurt Jung Mong Hee.” Duk Hee replied, “Hand over Jung Mong Hee to me...
Tags : Crayon, debut, Dia, I Do, past, TOUCHcelebrities with bow legs, roy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, love 911, super junior kangin scandal, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun, Park min young latest news 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment