Tuesday 20 August 2013

Kim Bo-mi-I to appear in “Master’s Sun”

MBC drama "Gu Family Book" actress Kim Bo-mi-I is making an appearance in the SBS drama "Master's Sun". Taxi Entertainment revealed, "Kim Bo-mi-I appears as Seon-yeong, a woman who had to send her beloved away ahead of her in "Master's Sun"

MBC drama “Gu Family Book” actress Kim Bo-mi-I is making an appearance in the SBS drama “Master’s Sun“.

Taxi Entertainment revealed, “Kim Bo-mi-I appears as Seon-yeong, a woman who had to send her beloved away ahead of her in “Master’s Sun“. The ghost of her beloved encircles her as she can’t let go of him”.

Kim Bo-mi-I also took on the role of young Bok-hee, one who dreamt of becoming Miss Korea in the movie “Sunny”. She starred as Dami in “Gu Family Book” as well.

Meanwhile, Kim Bo-mi-I is currently in the tvN drama “Basketball”.

Tags : Drama, Oman, Sunnycelebrities with bow legs, roy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, love 911, super junior kangin scandal, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun, Park min young latest news 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment