Monday 19 August 2013

B2ST fulfills promise and releases “I Am A Man” for free

As promised, B2ST’s Yong JunHyung and Yoon Doojoon have released their special song titled “I Am A Man” for free!“I Am A Man” is a self-composed song by Yong JunHyung, which was first performed at B2ST’s ‘2013 Beautiful Show’ concert in July by JunHyung himself together with Yoon Doojoon who played the keyboard and took charge as a vocalist

B2ST fulfills promise and releases “I Am A Man” for free
As promised, B2ST’s Yong JunHyung and Yoon Doojoon have released their special song titled “I Am A Man” for free!

“I Am A Man” is a self-composed song by Yong JunHyung, which was first performed at B2ST’s ‘2013 Beautiful Show’ concert in July by JunHyung himself together with Yoon Doojoon who played the keyboard and took charge as a vocalist.

Back then, JunHyung made a promise, “If our new album took the number 1 spot, we will then release it for free”. The boys are now fulfilling their promise and release “I Am A Man” for free through the website: www.so-beast.com.

BEAST To FulFill Their Promise!
Yong JunHyung and Yoon Doojoon to release ‘I Am a Man’.Members of idol group BEAST, Yong JunHyung and Yoon Doojoon will be fulfilling their promise to their beloved fans. They are currently recording ‘I Am a Man’ and will be releasing JunHyung’s self-composed song which Doojoon is the vocalist. On BEAST’s ’2013 Beautiful Show’, the group performed ‘I Am a Man’. The fans seemed interested in the song for JunHyung to promise "If our new album would top the charts, this song will be release for free...
Roy Kim, "I Kept My Promise of Dancing While Playing Guitar"
Roy Kim roy kim promise of dancing while singing Singer Roy Kim kept his promise to dance if he gets 1st place in music charts. Yesterday, Roy Kim posted on his Twitter, "Dancing while playing guitar for getting first place at music program. I kept my promise at my first solo concert. It's such a happy and thankful day. peace. love. always humbled. I love you!" Roy Kim rose to 1st place at MBC music program "Show! Music Core" for his 1st album's song "Love Love Love." Because of his nation tour, he could not attend the live show but kept his promise at his concert...
Girl's Day Yoora That SHINEe Jonghyun Likes, Will She Fulfill the Nine-Tailed Fox Dance Promise?
yoora, girl's day, jonghyun, shinee yoora promises nine-tailed fox dance Girl group Girl's Day's Yoora made a promise that if they get 1st place on a music program, she will do a nine-tailed fox dance. Yoora, who is catching much attention for being a member that SHINee's member Jonghyun is a fan of, had come out in MBC radio FM "Shindong's Shimshim Tapa" and said, "If we get 1st place on a music program, I will do a nine-tailed fox dance with 9 tails attached." Girl's Day, working with their new song "Female President," has been rising in popularity...
Tags : B2ST, BEAST, BOA, Joo super junior kry promise you super junior kry promise you 3gp


No comments:

Post a Comment